Marc Paul has been a highly successful and immensely regarded mind reader for over 25 years.
During this time he has made regular appearances on British TV. They include…
In 1999 he was given the opportunity to create and perform in his own 16 episode series for cable TV called “Mind Games”.
This show was seen by the judging panel for the World Magic Awards in Las Vegas and as a result Marc won the title of “The World's Best Mind Reader” for that year.
On Christmas Eve 2002 he appeared on the BBC’s Parkinson show and amazed Michael and his guests Tom Jones, Martine McCutcheon and Alistair McGowan.
More recently you may have seen him heading up the mentalism show as part of the BBC’s History of Magic series and crossing swords with Ann Robinson on a special celebrity edition of "The Weakest Link".
In the latter part of 2011 Marc was chosen to be part of an X-Men live event that launched the X-Men First Class movie. He appeared on radio, TV and various on-line media and was dubbed “The real-life Professor X”. He also just filmed a series of interviews for “TV’s 50 Greatest Magic Tricks”, which was aired at Christmas 2011 and features one of Marc’s own original routines.
Marc’s amazing show is suitable for any audience. It is delivered with outstanding showmanship that will make you believe in the impossible. Throughout the show the audience are fully involved with interactive mind games and demonstrations including:
· Lightening Calculation: The audience creates a sum that Marc solves faster then a calculator!
· It’s All In The Eyes: Three people try to conceal their thoughts but their eyes give away what they are thinking.
· Challenge Thought Reading: A sceptic is invited to take to the stage and set the conditions of a thought reading test.
· Body Language Skills: The whole audience is taught to read body language and how to spot when someone is lying. Then, just for fun, we test who in the group is the best liar!
· The Mind Blowing Finale: Marc simply plucks thoughts from random peoples’ minds in the audience, revealing intimate information like the names of old school friends, telephone numbers, mothers’ maiden names, favourite films, birthdays, the names of family pets, car registration numbers...in fact... once you've seen Marc in action, you'll realise that absolutely no thought is safe!
Here’s what some corporate clients & bookers had to say about Marc’s performances…
“It was a stunning performance. Everyone loved it. Not only do you have a wonderful show your manner is a delight.” Conrad Free, DeBretts
“People were truly impressed by your performance!” Kate Stump, Samsung
“We are still talking about the fantastic entertainment you provided” Alison Manuel, Montanaro Investment Managers Ltd.
“Without exception, our members thought you were stunning!” Graham Roads, Win G.C.
“On behalf of Pro Motions and Barclays thank you for your exceptional performance… After you left I overheard many conversations of clients discussing their amazement.” Emma Rolfe, Account Executive
“You gave great insights into the mind, all of which were conveyed in an energetic and engaging manner. Thank you so much” Michael Armit, BBC Documentaries & Contemporary Factual
“Thanks for your performance at our recent sales conference in Marbella. Judging from the responses from our customers since our return, everyone thoroughly enjoyed your show” Geoff Costigan, Sales Director, Sony UK
“The client was absolutely delighted with Marc Paul last night. Thanks very much for arranging such a great entertainer” Feedback via Viki Sever, JBA International
“Thank you for your excellent performance at the gala dinner for the Vauxhall Motors Convention in Prague. The guests commented on how amazing your performance was and you had everyone 'believing' by the end of the evening!” Claire Gill, ProMotions, Oxford
“To say that we were impressed really is an understatement. You absolutely surpassed our expectations. I have been booking a huge variety of professional performers for over 10 years now and to put my last statement into perspective, no-one has ever surpassed my expectations! So ...a big thank you!” Anya Thomson, Night Train Productions, Edinburgh
First & Foremost Entertainment are proud to recommend Marc Paul's astonishing talents to all of our clients.
To enquire further or to book, simply Click Here now